Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My secret mistake is pretending that I was attracted to you and staging a pseudo-relationship with you just because you claimed you were suicidal and I felt bad for you, but the more I talked to you, the more I decided you were faking it, and that's when I cut our "relationship" off. I was never attracted to you, I just wanted to help you get back on your feet and made the mistake of acting stupid because I didn't know what to say. Not only was I not attracted to you physically, I didn't even like your whiny, bitchy, emo personality, I only kept the charade up because I thought you were emotionally unstable and didn't want to be the source of more trouble for you. It was one of the worst months of my life. I made myself look like a fool in front of everyone I know, but even worse, I was untrue to myself.

1 comment:

Haley said...

i know it probably isnt, but i think this is about me.